2023 Price List
Hunting is all year round, but the best months are from March to October.
This period is South Africa’s winter months. The advantage of hunting during the winter months are:
- no snakes
- no mosquitos
- no inoculatios
- pleasant weather
- you can hunt all day
- Daily rate per hunter: 2 x 1 : € 350
- Daily rate per hunter: 1 x 1 : € 390
- Daily rate per non hunter: € 200
- Minimum safari 7 nights, 6 days hunting
Included in Daily Rate
- Accommodation with meals, beverages and daily laundry service during safari.
- Day of arrival and day of departure is regarded as one full day and this included transport from and to the airport.
- Hunting licenses.
- Services of professional hunter, skinners, trackers, hunting vehicle.
- Delivery of your trophies to a well known taxidermist.
Asian Water Buffalo
Kudu East Cape
Sable under 44"
Prices subject to change without notice.
Excluded of Daily Rate
- Accommodation, meals and beverages before and after the safari.
- Trophy fees on animals shot, killed or wounded.
- Taxidermy fees.
- Export permits and trophy documentation, permits or licenses. This is done by the taxidermist.
- Trophy dipping, packing, transport, freight shipping or delivery of trophies.
- Rifle rental at €50 per day. Price of ammunition varies depending on the calibre.
- Hiring of specialized dog handlers and dogs for specific hunting areas.
- All airfares.
- 15% VAT on daily rate. No VAT will be charged on all trophies exported.
- Personal items, cameras, batteries, tape, film tips, etc.
Terms and Conditions
- Terms of payment : 50% of the safari to confirm.
- Balance on arrival in cash (Euro or US Dollar).
Hunting can be a dangerous sport, and clients will at all times hunt at their own risk. We advise hunters to purchase relevant insurance.